Accredited Customer Service Representative Designation
Bottom Line Benefits
- Enhance profitability by managing a better book of business and avoiding E&O claims with a more comprehensive knowledge of insurance products
- Increase the ability to cross-sell products with a thorough understanding of client needs
- Improve overall efficiency with an increased confidence in capabilities and knowledge
- Develop customer loyalty by demonstrating higher levels of professionalism and customer service
- Recommended for agents/brokers and customer service representatives
- Wide variety of learning options through online, self-study and classroom
Commercial, Personal and Life/Health Designations
Visit The Institutes online here to learn more about the ACSR program and the modules in each designation line.
Find more information about the ACSR designation online or contact your local IIABA state association.
ACSR by the Numbers