Big “I” Markets affluent homeowner partner Chubb is always looking for ways to do more, give more and focus on comprehensive protection to suit your clients’ unique needs.
What goes into a Chubb homeowners insurance premium?
Chubb offers comprehensive protection, extended replacement cost, and can extend coverage beyond the policy limits if the cost to rebuild or restore your client's home after a loss exceeds the limit purchased. Chubb pays for upgrades required to keep up with modern building coeds, and offers high standards of protection and service reflected in the pricing of their policies.
Considerations to discuss with clients include:
- Your home's location and the possibility to be affected by hurricanes, wildfires, tornados, flood, high winds, freezes or other natural disasters
- The amount of coverage you need
- The deductible you've selected
- Your home's protective and preventative devices, such as monitored security systems and water leak detection devices
- Your claims and/or bill-paying history
- Your credit score
- The unique characteristics of your home (age, features, etc.)
- Other Chubb products you may have that generate a discount when you bundle
- The type of coverage you choose
- How long you've been a client
To learn more about offering this product to your clients, log into Big “I" Markets or reach out to the BIM affluent team at