The Non-standard Homeowner program on Big “I" Markets has expanded into a second market offering vacant personal lines coverage. Coverage through this market is available as a package or monoline, and multiple locations can be considered.
- Policy form DP-1 and DP-3
- Coverage A Limit up to $3,000,000 in PC 1-8, $500,000 in PC 9-10
- General Liability Limit up to $1,000,000
- Coverage B or Other structures coverage available for up to 20% of Coverage A
- Coverage C or BPP coverage available for up to 20% of Coverage A
- Policy term options of 3, 6, 9 and 12 months
- Property qualifies up to 48 months vacancy – longer may be considered on case-by-case basis
- Standard ISO policy forms; Deductibles as low as $1,000
- Cosmetic Renovations approved up to 50% of building value (max $400,000)
- Theft available on DP-3
- Vandalism & Malicious Mischief coverage available DP-1 and DP-3
- Swimming Pool liability available
- Additional Insureds added at no cost
- Low minimum premiums to compete with all major markets
- $150 policy fee in all states where allowed
- Inspection fee may apply
Photos or physical inspections are required for new business and renewals, based on the value of the building. If a physical inspection is required, the cost will be included in the quote. Due to current COVID-19 conditions, your insured may be asked to provide exterior and/or interior photos.
To request quotes, log into Big “I" Markets and select Non-standard Homeowners, Renters, Condominium, Rental Dwellings, Vacant Dwellings. When in the Request a Quote process you will be prompted to download the required applications. The expanded program is currently accepting applications from members in AR, AZ, CO, CT, DE, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, OH, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WY. More states will be available in the near future.
Big "I" Markets is a licensed surplus lines broker in all 50 states and D.C., and will complete all filings on behalf of your agency. There is no requirement that your agency be licensed in surplus lines.*
*All members in SC must have at least one broker in the agency in order to quote admitted or non-admitted products with Big “I" Markets.