The affluent program is one of the most popular Big "I" Markets products. Are you taking advantage of your access to this awesome Big "I" member benefit? We are currently entertaining new business accounts $500,000 and higher with Chubb and $1,000,000 and higher for AIG. We are also accepting BOR requests for AIG and Chubb. Eligible risks include:
For full product details, log into Big "I" Markets.
- Protected (within 5 miles of a fire station and 1,000 ft. of hydrant) homes of $500,000 of coverage A value or more.
- Jewelry, fine art, collections, as part of a package account
- High symbol, high performance vehicles with acceptable driving records as part of a package account
- Recreational Watercraft, will be considered monoline
- Condo or Renters with at least $75,000 in contents ($150,000 for Florida)
- Collector car accounts, will be considered monoline
Meet the Team
One of the benefits of working with Big "I" Markets for your affluent book is that we have experienced staff focused solely on this business area ready to serve you! Our affluent dream team includes these talented professionals:
Aysha Jordan, personal lines underwriter Aysha underwrites new business accounts over $5M. She's been with Big "I" Markets since 2014. firstname.lastname@example.org 703-706-5382
Chrystal Washington, personal lines junior underwriter Chrystal underwrites new business accounts up to $1.5M. She's been with Big "I" Markets since 2014. email@example.com 703-706-5368
Kim Bromwell, CSR Kim supports the personal lines team and handles all BOR requests. She's been with Big "I" Markets since 2014. firstname.lastname@example.org 703-706-5431
Gena Turner, Lead CSR & Darlene Monie, CSR Gena and Darlene work together to underwrite new business accounts under $2M and process 90% of service requests. Both Gena and Darlene have been with Big "I" Markets since 2010. 703-706-5499, option 8 – Affluent Customer Service
Nancy Doherty, Personal Lines Manager Nancy oversees the personal lines team and has been with Big "I" Markets since 2013. email@example.com 703-706-5389
Feel free to contact the staff above with your questions, or use our general inbox, firstname.lastname@example.org.