Chubb Small Commercial Insurance leverages superior underwriting expertise and world renowned claims, account services, and financial strength to offer solutions for small businesses with up to $10 million in revenue, in more than 500 business classes across the following industries:
- Clubs and associations
- Cultural institutions
- Financial services
- Real estate
- Retail stores
- Service businesses
- Wholesale businesses
BOP, workers’ compensation, commercial automobile, and umbrella products are available.
Key differentiators include:
- Will write monoline or in conjunction with BOP
- No payroll restrictions for non-construction classes under $30m in sales
- Sophisticated analytics to control costs
- Specialized workers compensation fraud and recovery specialists
- A comprehensive medical and disability claims management program that offers:
- Dedicated nurse professionals
- Preferred provider networks focused on occupational injuries
- A pharmacy benefit management program
- 100% of medical bills reviewed and adjusted
- Medical bill repricing processes
- Medical bill repricing fees expensed at Chubb’s cost
Chubb Small Commercial continues to broaden their appetite to create a suite of products that will be your complete solution for commercial business <$30M in revenue. Chubb listens to agents’ feedback and quickly adjust. They are able to move very quickly and release capabilities intended to increase your agency’s revenue while helping to improve efficiencies in how you handle small commercial business. Chubb is ranked #2 in workers’ comp claim satisfaction by brokers.
To submit a quote, log into Big "I" Markets and click on "Small Commercial." Contact Big "I" Markets commercial underwriter Claire McCormack at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 221-7917 ext. 5415 with any questions.