From data breaches and denial of service attacks to theft of credit card data, retailers face a number of cyber risk exposures. The
increase in eCommerce has made retailers more attractive targets for cyber-criminals. In July 2021, a
ransomware attack shut down the cash registers of a supermarket chain, forcing all 800 of its stores to close for a week.
Coalition's cyber insurance is specifically designed to help retailers, both online & offline:
- Restoration of digital assets, including sensitive customer information and credit card records
- Coverage for consequential reputational harm loss, and media and PR costs to respond to an incident
- Enhanced coverage for denial of service (DDoS) attacks that impede legitimate traffic to the retailer
- PCI fines and penalties resulting from exposure of customer credit card data
- Costs to respond to a ransomware (extortion) incident
- Business interruption losses from cyber attacks against the retailer and their suppliers
Coalition's proactive cybersecurity platform saves your client time, money, and headaches. By offering a full suite of security apps including 24/7 security monitoring, automated threat and intelligence alerts, DDoS mitigation, security benchmarking, ransomware protection, employee training, patch reminders, and more—included with each policy at no additional cost, Coalition helps retailers protect their network and their business.
When an incident happens, Coalition is the only insurance firm with a dedicated 24/7 incident response and claims team to help retailers quickly respond to an incident.
Ready to protect your retail customers? Log in to
www.bigimarkets.com to create a quote in less than 4 minutes! Contact
Carla McGee, your dedicated Cyber Insurance Program Manager, with any questions or to walk you through a quote.