Valentine's Day is just around the corner.
If your clients are gifted jewelry, help them properly protect it so they can wear their new piece worry-free.
Provide a quick and easy quote with Jewelers Mutual at jewelry.bigimarkets.com.
Are your clients unsure about insuring their new jewelry? Walk them through these questions:
If my new jewelry went missing today, would I be…
- Afraid to wear my other jewelry for fear of losing it?
- Unable to cover the cost to replace the piece out of pocket?
- Subjected to coverage limits with my current insurance?
- Forced to work with a jewelry replacement company and not my preferred jeweler?
- Worried about having to settle for a replacement of lesser quality than the original?
If they answer “yes" to one or more of these questions, specialized jewelry insurance with Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group is a good option for the protection they need.
What is covered with a Jewelers Mutual policy?
- Mysterious disappearance
Plus, coverage goes with them wherever they travel, worldwide.
As the nation's leading insurer dedicated to insuring jewelry and only jewelry for more than 100 years, the experts at Jewelers Mutual understand the intricacies and significance of each piece they protect.
Trust Jewelers Mutual to protect your clients' jewelry and gain trust as your clients' dedicated agent advisor.
For more information about Jewelers Mutual, visit Jewelry Insurance on the Big "I" Markets product listing. Coverage is available to Big "I" agents in all states.
Coverage offered by a member insurer of Jewelers Mutual Insurance Group.