risks are the fastest growing segment of the Commercial Auto product on Big “I”
Markets. Coverages available include primary liability up to $2M, Motor Truck
Cargo & GL, Rental with Downtime, Non-Trucking Liability and hired
auto. We can also cover permanently attached equipment, comprehensive
only, trailer interchange and physical damage only.
rated, admitted carrier can issue state and federal Department of
Transportation filings if it insures all the customer’s vehicles used in the
are available in most states for insureds with nine or fewer units who have
primary liability coverage and agree to share driving data via their ELD
vendor. The amount varies based on their driving history.
Big “I” Markets can provide same-day
quotes upon receipt of complete underwriting information. To receive a
quote please provide completed ACORD 125, 127 and 137 applications.
Please note, due to specific workflow with the carrier, fleet quotes of 10 or
more vehicles may take up 30 days to quote and a separate application is
a smooth application and quoting experience:
• Provide the DOT #
• Advise which state or federal filings are needed
• A copy of the customer’s current GL dec page is required for a discount
• Documentation of the year the business started will be needed for discounts on businesses at least 3 years old
• The radius of operation must be provided
• Current vehicle values needed to quote comprehensive or collision coverage
• Detailed information on what is being hauled will be needed for Motor Cargo coverage
• Note if an ELD device is in use
commercial auto program for trucking exposures is available to members in all
states except AK, HI, MI and MA. Review this detailed checklist of information typically needed to prepare a complete quote for you.
For more information, contact Claire
McCormack or Gwen Lombardi.
To start a quote request today, log in to www.bigimarkets.com
and select “Commercial Auto – Monoline.”