Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Who Should Be Licensed in the Agency?

Is it an E&O exposure for a licensed agent/CSR to review and sign applications for an unlicensed CSR? If you have a CSR who is not licensed mailing out endorsements to an insured, can he/she sign his or her name on the endorsement's cover sheet? Or, is it better to be signed by a licensed employee? These are common questions we get, with the bottom line question being, "Who needs to be licensed in the agency?"

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​