Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

The BAP and Additional Insureds

From our "Ask an Expert" file: On a Business Auto Policy (BAP) can you add the owner of the premises you are doing a job for as an additional insured? A contractor is driving his van on premises to do work for a general contractor. His contract states that he must name the general contractor as an additional insured on his BAP. Please advise if this can be done by endorsement and reference the ISO form number. The current carrier advises they cannot find a form to do this.

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​