Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Insuring Physical Damage on Employee Autos

Under a Business Auto Policy (BAP), liability coverage for the business can be extended to employee-owned autos using Symbols 1 or 9 and the employees can be covered as insureds by endorsement. However, what if an employer, as a perk or out of a sense of obligation, wants to extend coverage under the BAP to employees if they damage their own vehicles while on business?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​