Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Homeowners and Additional Insureds

An increasingly common "Ask an Expert" question we receive has to do with organizations wanting certificates of insurance or worse -- to be named as additional insureds -- on a homeowner's policy. The most common question involves an HO insured using or renting a facility owned by a church, civic organization or municipality. In this article, we'll examine the entire AI issue from a homeowners insurance perspective, including what you can and can't do to comply with these requests.

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​