Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Divorced Parents and Dual Households

Both the ISO HO and PAP policies cover resident relatives as insureds. What if a covered loss happens to a child whose divorced parents have joint custody? Is the child a resident of mom's or dad's household? In other words, which policy responds to the claim?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​