Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Coverage for Domestic Employees and Independent Contractors

You hire someone on a full-time, part-time, or even one-time basis to do some work at/on your home...housekeeping, painting, roofing, yard work, etc. If that person (employee or independent contractor) is injured, or if that person injures someone else, and you're sued, are you covered under your homeowners policy?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​