Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

The HO Policy and Swimming Pools...B vs. C

Question: "On an HO-3 policy, how is an above-ground swimming pool covered? Does it fall under Other Structures or Personal Property? I have always consider it Coverage B, similar to a storage shed, fence, etc. The insurer is saying it is Coverage C personal property."

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​