Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Insuring High-Value Lawn Equipment

Question: "Our insured is purchasing a $25,000 'lawn mower'. The lienholder/manufacturer is requiring insurance that includes 'collision and upset' coverage. Does the HO policy with 'all-risks' personal property coverage extend to such vehicles and would it include this coverage?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​