Advanced Liability Issues
- NEW! 5 Contractor Coverage Concepts Every Agent Must Understand
Learn about the five of the most common contractor risk exposures: contractual risk transfer; properly extending insured status; business auto issues; misuse of the absolute pollution exclusion; and professional and pollution exposures faced by contractors.
- NEW! Wrap-Ups, OCIPs, and CCIPs: Issues and Solutions
For insurance agents and brokers who provide services to construction managers, general contractors, and subcontractors - this is a MUST WATCH PERSENTATION.
- Executive Liability: Current Trends in D&O Liability and Insurance
Learn the current claims trends in D&O liability, where it's headed, trends in future claims, and the important D&O insurance coverage and policy wording issues.
Familiarize yourself with the far-reaching effects of pollution exclusions and learn how various environmental insurance products can be used to fill the resulting coverage gaps. The "fun" part is in the eye of the beholder.
- Contractors Protective Professional Indemnity
Understand the coverage gaps that create the need for this coverage, how the policy works, and who needs this coverage.
- If you deal with construction clients, you deal with contractual risk transfer, additional insureds, and primary and noncontributory problems.
- Who qualifies as an insured in the Commercial General Liability (CGL) policy and the Business Auto Policy (BAP)? More importantly, how should the insured be listed on the policy? Be careful who you list and how you list them as an insured. Get this wrong and there may be NO coverage resulting in an E&O nightmare.
- Is the Absolute Pollution Exclusion Really Absolute?
If you've ever heard that a crushed grape was considered a pollutant, you need to watch this webinar.
- CGL Contractual Liability Issues in the Construction Industry
Review the basic underpinnings of contractual liability – the difference between breach of contract and liability assumed by contract as well as assuming the liability of others in a contract.
- Beyond the Basics: The ISO CGL Property Damage Exclusions
Learn about the often-overlooked aspects of property damage exclusions within the context of coverage with a focus on “broad form property damage” as critical insurance coverage for service and construction firms.
- Lightning Learning: Contractor Risks
This three part series is dedicated to contractual risk transfer, total cost of risk, and coinsurance.