Guide to Young Agents Program
Creating an emerging leaders program in a state or local association is vital to the future of the organization. The Big "I" national creates community, resources, and goals to help insurance leaders cultivate a rewarding future leaders program.
Download the guide and get strategies to help your state association:
- Create a volunteer committee and roles
- Determine membership prospect
- Plan events, service projects, and fundraising efforts
- Find ways to get involved nationally
- Set up an award-winning program
to access resources from the annual Young Agents Leadership Institute.
Best Practices Guide to Creating an Emerging Leaders ProgramDownload Now!