Next month, Big “I” Virtual University (VU) experts Bill Wilson and Chris Amrhein will tackle the top 10 commercial coverage issues originally posted in the “Ask and Expert” section.
Register for “VU Top 10 Countdown: Commercial Lines Edition,” to be held Wednesday, Aug. 13 at 2-4 p.m. ET, to learn about a variety of topics ranging from little- or unknown policy coverage gaps to important and emerging subjects that prove beneficial for agents.
- Flood for Thought: CP, BOP and NFIP flood issues
- What Is: surface water, sewer backup, theft, wear and tear, mechanical breakdown, racing and more
- AI? No, AAIIIIIEEEEEEE: problems with ISO’s new additional insured endorsements
- Non-Owned Auto Issues: rental cars and LDWs, valet parking, test driving, loaner autos and more
- But I Don’t Own the Building: triple net leases, tenant improvements and more
- Misconceptions About CGL Property Damage Exclusions: when they’re sometimes incorrectly applied
- But I DO Own the Building: failing to identify named insureds, insurable interests and other problems
- RTFP: what happens when you don’t read the fine print
- Inigo Montoya Explains Business Auto Symbols: issues with newly acquired autos under BAP symbols
- Certificates of Insurance Revisited: what NOT to put on an ACORD 25—and why
Attendees will improve their ability to read and interpret insurance policies, gain a deeper understanding of how to research authoritative and judicial coverage analysis and learn how to negotiate erroneous claims denials on behalf of consumers, in addition to finding insights on why playing premium games can lead to coverage gaps.
Register online or email webinar staff with questions.