Where do you turn for highly protected risks (HPR) coverage? Look no further than Big "I" Markets.
Big "I" Markets and Fireman's Fund have partnered to give you access to Fireman's Fund's monoline and complex property product. If you have large, property-driven commercial clients with a proven interest in risk management, Fireman's Fund’s expertise and capabilities deliver benefits beyond traditional HPR coverage. For the best HPR risks, Fireman's Fund offers in-house capacity of $560 million.
Target classes for the HPR program include:
- Real estate management/trusts (lessor's risk, Class A office buildings, shopping centers). No development, low turnover on scheduled properties.
- Regional hospitals
- Private schools, colleges and universities
- Manufacturing (including some food processing)
- Luxury condos (only non-coastal, newer, fully sprinklered)
- Upscale mixed-use properties (combines condos, retail and restaurants on one campus)
- Warehouse (no warehouse legal available, proper sprinkler protection for the exposure/racks required)
Program features and benefits include:
- Capacity up to $560 million in house; schedules up to $3 billion
- Low minimum premium of $25,000
- True HPR engineering services to consult with insureds on building construction for up-fits, new construction and maximizing credits
- Boiler and machinery coverage reinsured through Hartford Steam Boiler
- Numerous additional coverages available for hospitals (outlined in proposal)
- Broadest green endorsement in the industry, enabling existing LEED Certified or standard buildings to be re-built green in the event of a loss
The Fireman's Fund preferred property form is available in all 50 states. International locations can be contemplated with 90-day lead time.