Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Physical Damage Coverage for an Auto’s Equipment

Author:  Mike Edwards

Some businesses may have substantial values in equipment that is used while attached to an auto. Can this be covered under the physical damage section of a Business Auto Policy and, if so, how?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​