Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Business Income and Specialty Vehicles

An insured veterinarian generates 50-60% of her income from two specially-equipped mobile vet labs she uses on visits to area farms or clients who have acreage and horses. She has a need (as do her clients) for business income coverage if these vehicles are damaged away from the premises. Can this be done within the ISO commercial auto or commercial property programs?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​