Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Insuring a ‘Box of Air’

Although the unit owner doesn’t own the entire structure, they may have responsibility for insuring some “real property” elements that are part of the building. And the only way to know what property the unit owner is required to insure is to read the condo association’s ruling documents such as the covenants, conditions and restrictions (CCRs).

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​