Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Condos, Binders and "Walls In" Coverage

The VU "Ask an Expert" service has been made aware of a number of requests from the lenders of condo unit owners who want to be named as mortgagees on the association master policy. In addition, they are demanding that the binder specifically state "Walls In" coverage is provided.

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​