Your Flood Market of Choice
Floods are the most common natural disaster and they can happen even in low risk zones. The cost of flood damage to homes, commercial buildings and the contents inside those structures can quickly add up and is typically not covered by personal or commercial insurance policies.
Through the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), Selective offers building and contents coverage for both homes and businesses in all 50 states.
Selective has participated in the NFIP Write Your Own (WYO) program since 1984 and partnered with the Big "I" since 2001. Selective, rated A+ (Superior) by AM Best, was one of the first companies to join the NFIP and is now the fourth-largest NFIP WYO carrier.
Selective offers a unique and unparalleled approach to servicing flood customers nationwide by using Selective's own staff to provide the experience, dedication and service that agents and customers expect.
- Big “I" Member's Only Benefits – Receive benefits from Selective Flood unique to Big "I" members.
- Competitive commission structure.
- Instead of a TPA call center, Selective offers direct access to dedicated and skilled underwriting teams with years of experience, assigned individually to each agency.
- An enhanced quoting and policy issuance portal offering real-time processing along with report capabilities to help manage your book of business effectively and efficiently.
- A dynamic Online Marketing Portal offering complimentary and tailored solutions ranging from co-brandable flyers, brochures and postcards to custom eMarketing campaigns, pre-recorded radio spots, commercials and billboard designs.
- Dedicated, skilled Flood Territory Managers who travel the country facilitating Continuing Education classes, providing the knowledge and expertise needed to effectively speak flood.
- Quote it Now - a self-service flood quoting tool that can be easily added to Selective appointed agency websites and communications, allowing customers to get a flood quote quickly and easily.
- Carrier appointed claim adjusters and in-house claim examiners used to handle flood claims.
To find out more about Selective's commitment to providing the best flood insurance experience, click here.