Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Snow Plowing...BAP or CGL?

Your commercial insured hires an independent contractor to snowplow his lot. If your insured is sued, under his BAP should he have at least Symbol 8, or 9 coverage? In other words, is this a hired or nonowned auto exposure? Or does he need a BAP at all for this claim? Could his CGL policy suffice?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

​Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.