Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Loading and Unloading...CGL or BAP?

The BAP covers loading and unloading of a vehicle if done by hand, hand truck, or a mechanical device attached to the auto. The CGL policy picks up the exposure if property is moved by an unattached mechanical device other than a hand truck. So, the question is, what is a "hand truck"?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​