Workers’ Compensation: 5 Mistakes Every Agent Makes
Author: Chris Boggs
Workers' compensation, as a coverage, is simple. A worker gets hurt and, theoretically, the work comp policy pays. That's the simple part. The more complicated areas of workers' compensation involve the state laws and legal doctrines applicable to workers' comp.
In this 45-page Big "I" Virtual University Risk & Reality Report, author Chris Boggs covers the five key areas of confusion including:
- For whom is the insured actually responsible under workers' comp laws?
- Who counts as an employee?
- What happens when employees travel out-of-state to work
- When should insured's experience mod be combined?
- What are some of the key premium audit problems?
What is a Big "I" Virtual University Risk & Reality Report?
Our Risk & Reality Reports are white papers adapted from various Big "I" Virtual University webinars and articles written by some of the industry's leading experts.