Re-Learning Flood: Old Myths & New Realities
Author: John Putnam
In this 34-page Big "I" Virtual University Risk & Reality Report, author John Putnam seeks to dispel some misconceptions about flood insurance and answer questions like:
- What is flood?
- What is the current impact of increased frequency and severity of flooding events in U.S.?
- Are we facing a new protection gap?
- How are these trends impacting the NFIP and giving rise for increased flood insurance privatization?
- How might greater privatization change the marketplace and improve protection?
- How would greater privatization impact independent agents in both commercial and personal lines?
Check out this Risk & Reality Report's Table of Contents.
What is a Big "I" Virtual University Risk & Reality Report?
Our Risk & Reality Reports are white papers adapted from various Big "I" Virtual University webinars and articles written by some of the industry's leading experts.