Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Insuring Rental Dwellings

An insured has 15 rental properties, none more than 4 units. An insurer covers them under 15 dwelling policies and has endorsed his homeowners policy to extend liability coverage to each of them. The agent has recommended commercial insurance, including a CGL policy rather than an HO endorsement, as he feels it is better coverage. Insuring it commercially will cost 30-40% more so, of course, the insured wants to keep the coverage like it is. What do you think?

Big ‘I” members must be logged in to view all the content on this page.

​127 South Peyton Street
Alexandria VA 22314
​phone: 800.221.7917
fax: 703.683.7556

Follow Us!

Empowering Trusted Choice®
Independent Insurance Agents.​