4 Key Personal & Commercial Lines Exposures
Author: Chris Boggs
This 44-page Big "I" Virtual University Risk & Reality Report was created by Christopher J. Boggs, CPCU, ARM, ALCM, LPCS, AAI, APA, CWCA, CRIS, AINS, Executive Director of the Big "I" Virtual University. Curious about current “disruptors”? This report covers a lot of ground but when you are through, you will be better able to explain some of the new exposures, policy issues, and available options and be more at ease with the so-called “disruptors.”
Our five session topics include:
1. Understanding the Ridesharing Exposures and Coverage Options
2. Understanding the Home Sharing Exposures and Coverage Options
3. Understanding the Other “Property Pimping” Exposures
4. Understanding the Drone Exposure and Coverage Options
5. How “Disruptors” Really Affect You
Check out this Risk & Reality Report's Table of Contents.
What is a Big "I" Virtual University Risk & Reality Report?
Our Risk & Reality Reports are white papers adapted from various Big "I" Virtual University webinars and articles written by some of the industry's leading experts.