Today, wedding photography involves much more than capturing the standard photos and video of the happy day. More and more photographers are adding drones to their portfolio of work to chronical the event from a new viewpoint.
Ensure your wedding photographers who work with drones are protected with an RLI Home Business Insurance policy, which can include unmanned aircraft liability coverage for home business insureds who operate a drone or pay a drone operator to provide services for their business. Owned drones can also be an included business personal property coverage based on a specified peril basis.
The annual rating for liability coverage starts as low as $200 for an unmanned aircraft operated by a photographer or $100 for the vicarious liability exposures associated with hiring someone to operate a drone.
Note: Unmanned aircraft coverage is not available in New York. Coverage highlights include:
- Up to $1 million in business liability protection.
- Up to $100,000 of comprehensive coverage for business personal property.
- $5,000 per person for medical payments to customers injured on premises.
- Coverage for loss of income.
- Coverage extends to business personal property in transit or temporarily off premises.
Learn more about RLI Home Business Insurance products online.