New Training Series for Startup Agencies and New Agency Owners
Over the past few years, the Big "I" Diversity Council has met with scratch agency owners from across the country to learn about the challenges they face within their businesses. One of the main obstacles voiced was the inability to gain appointments with top carriers which paved the way for the new four-part Right Start Training Series: An Agency Toolkit to Grow Your Business and Gain Appointments. Attendees will gain knowledge on operational effectiveness, employee productivity, and goal setting.
Note the Right Start Training Series Part 1-4 are now available is
now available on-demand!
Part One Your Agency Operating Style
- Understanding Your Agency Operating Style
- Identifying Your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats
- Developing Your Agency's Value Proposition
Part Two Employees, Your Key to Increased Productivity
- Evaluate Employee Job Design
- Determine Growth Goals
- Utilize Tracking and Reporting
Part Three Developing Strong Carrier Relationships
- Prepare for Key Discussions with Company Representatives
- Understand the Carrier Agency Appointment Process
- Learn How to Best Use Company Production Records
Part Four Yearly Planning and Agency Goal Setting
Establish a Process for Setting Goals
- Build Carrier Loyalty
- Utilize Retention, Rounding and Referrals
We are kicking off our third mentorship program for underrepresented developing agency owners! More information here.