Are you taking advantage of your access to the affluent homeowners program through Big “I" Markets?
Big “I" Markets is currently entertaining new business accounts $500,000 and higher with Chubb and $750,000 and higher for AIG. Big “I" Markets is also accepting broker of record requests for AIG and Chubb.
Eligible risks include:
- Protected homes—within five miles of a fire station and 1,000 ft. of a fire hydrant—of $500,000 of coverage A value or more.
- Jewelry, fine art collections as part of a package account.
- High-symbol, high-performance vehicles with acceptable driving records as part of a package account.
- Recreational watercraft will be considered monoline.
- Condo or renters with at least $100,000 in contents, $150,000 for Florida.
- Collector car accounts will be considered monoline.
Our dedicated customer service team sets this program apart. To tap into their knowledge and expertise—just log into Big "I" Markets or email Big "I" Markets staff for fast and efficient assistance.