Although the Agents Council for Technology (ACT) Meeting in Orlando has been postposed, ACT is pleased to offer three key sessions from the ACT Meeting in an online format.
ACT will be taking the meeting to the digital stage on April 22—the same day as the original meeting.
Keep your calendars open for these great speakers:
- Steve Anderson, The Anderson Network: Practicing Successful Failure. Join Steve Anderson as he discusses the critical need for our industry to move forward by understanding the importance of taking intelligent risks that result in valuable learnings.
- Dustin Mooney, Rigid Bits: Cybersecurity Dynamics. We all hear daily about the plethora of cybersecurity threats. Dustin will take us deeper, revealing misconceptions, the decision processes needed and how to start addressing them.
- Becky Schroeder, Insurance Technologies Corporation (ITC): Digital Marketing. The ITC chief marketing officer will clarify how to improve visibility and traction in the agencies' area using available tools. The result: strategically expanding your businesses' reach and service.
In addition, ACT will be presenting a special session highlighting critical resources available from ACT to help you during the coronavirus outbreak, including:
- Remote Work Best Practices document, which will include a remote work agreement, which is currently under development.
- Disaster Planning Guide.
- Other important materials to ensure your agency can continue to function as efficiently as possible during these challenging times.