Cybercriminals are exploiting current business disruption by increasing social engineering attempts, creating fake COVID-19 related domains, increasing phishing attacks and more. How do you address cybersecurity with your clients? Where do you start? With a quote from Coalition.
In a matter of minutes, you can provide your clients with a cyber liability quote and Free Cyber Risk Assessment. The free assessment includes:
- Critical alerts and remediation advice.
- Customized security recommendations.
- Analysis of all discovered servers and assets for known security vulnerabilities.
- Analysis of all suspicious and vulnerable ports.
- Darkweb scan to find stolen data and credentials.
- Technology vulnerability detection and patch manager.
Coalition's free Learning Center is specifically designed to help businesses tackle the most common security tasks they face:
- Basic cybersecurity knowledge.
- Tools and techniques for keeping business emails safe.
- Protecting off-the-shelf and custom web applications.
- Protecting the integrity and security of a domain name.
- Types of malware and how to protect your business.
- Security compliance, where to get started, and how Coalition can help.
- Security best practices from industry professionals and guidelines.
Coalition's recent blog series on how your company can stay productive in a remote environment part 1 and part 2 provides guidance to you and your clients on how to maintain a successful and secure remote workforce.
Coalition's security engineers are ready to point you and your clients in the right direction. Log in to Big “I" Markets to request a quote today. Reach out to your dedicated cyber liability program manager, Carla McGee, with any questions or if you would like to walk through a quote.