J.D. Power and the Big “I" have once again partnered for the J.D. Power 2021 Independent Insurance Agent Satisfaction Study. The results of this study help guide carriers as they develop strategies and determine investments for solidifying and improving their relationship with their agents. Be on the lookout for an email from the Big “I" early next week with your link to the survey.
As a token of our appreciation for their participation in the study, those who take the survey will receive a complimentary copy of the executive summary of results and will receive a $20 incentive of their choosing—either a cash card or charity donation.
This study examines how each service event in the relationship between an agent or broker and their insurer impacts their overall perception of the company and identifies critical service standards that drive higher satisfaction. The study provides a broad understanding of how carriers can improve agent and broker satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy.
Evaluations look at both personal lines and commercial lines experience and help insurers answer the following questions:
- What creates the most satisfying experience for an agent or broker and their customers?
- What are the key trends insurers must act on to better satisfy agents or brokers and their customers?
- What are the greatest challenges that agents face and how can carriers improve the ease of doing business?
- What impact are digital channels and changing demographics having on insurers and their current processes with agents or brokers and their customers?
- Which insurers are best at dealing with emerging risks and policies?
When insurers are seeking answers to the questions above, make sure your opinions are included!