Do you want your agency to participate in the next three-year cycle of the Best Practices Agency? Declare your interest by submitting a self-nomination form.
The annual Best Practices Study, conducted by the Big “I" and Reagan Consulting, over the last 28 years has examined top-performing agencies from across the country. For these agencies, inclusion provides the prestigious status of Best Practices Agency and opens the door to many benefits.
The study compiles the operating statistics of the country's leading agents and brokers. To achieve this objective, the agencies included in the annual study must first be nominated for participation by an insurance carrier or a Big “I" state association. The industry-wide nomination process is conducted every three years and new nominees are allowed to participate only at the start of a new cycle. The 2021 Best Practices Update was just released and a new nomination process began in October.
All nominated agencies are notified and invited to participate. If they choose to participate, they must submit detailed financial and operational information which is analyzed, scored and ranked objectively for inclusion in the study based on operational excellence in several areas including growth, profitability, productivity and financial stability.
- All agencies that are nominated and submit data receive a personalized Agency Performance Analysis based on their results from Reagan Consulting (a $495 value).
- National exposure through ads in Independent Agent magazine.
- Exclusive education and an invitation to the Best Practices Symposium.
- Wall plaque and color copy of the ad indicating Best Practices Agency status.
- Media kit to announce status to clients, carriers and community.
- Exclusive use of the Best Practices Agency logo for industry and clients.
Visit the Become a Best Practices Agency webpage to view a timeline, watch peer videos and submit the self-nomination form. If your good standing in the agency community is verified by your state association or designated carrier, you will be invited to participate in the 2022-2025 cycle.
Questions can be sent to Jennifer Becker, director of education programs.