When it comes to a personal umbrella policy from RLI, there's a lot to love. Not only are your clients getting an extra layer of protection over auto, homeowners and other personal insurance policies, they can enjoy peace of mind when the unexpected occurs.
Here are the top five reasons agents love selling RLI PUPs:
1) Stability in the personal umbrella market. RLI's standalone personal umbrella product was first introduced in 1983 and is written on RLI Insurance Company paper, rated A+ by AM Best.
2) Competitive pricing. Coverage limits start at $1 million and the average premiums are less than $1,000. In today's litigious society, it's an inexpensive way to for your clients to cover their assets.
3) Expert, in-house claims handling. RLI's dedicated team has decades of experience in auto and casualty claims handling.
4) Ease of use. A self-underwriting application and full automation with electronic signature and payment options means you spend less time quoting and more time selling.
5) Low maintenance. No need to gather declarations pages, exposure schedules or babysit the policy throughout the term. RLI processes limited endorsements and handle the entire renewal process with your clients directly.
Show your clients you care with a personal umbrella policy from RLI. Learn more on the Big “I" Umbrella page.