Cyber risks are real for real estate and title companies. Real estate firms are one funds transfer fraud, ransomware, or email compromise away from exposure. The average claim size for Coalition's real estate policyholders is $220,000.
Offer cyber insurance specifically designed to help real estate and title firms:
• Funds transfer fraud losses arising from a security failure or social engineering
• Fraudulent charges when a criminal actor exploits a cloud or telephony provider
• Property damage and bodily harm coverage for IoT failures
• Restoration of digital assets, including sensitive client information
• Costs to replace computer systems and other technology damaged in a cyber attack
• Costs to respond to a ransomware (extortion) incident
Coalition helps policyholders protect their network and their business by offering a full suite of security apps including 24/7 security monitoring, automated threat and intelligence alerts, DDoS mitigation, security benchmarking, ransomware protection, employee training, patch reminders, and more—included with each policy, all at no additional cost!
When an incident happens, Coalition is the only insurance firm with a dedicated 24/7 incident response and claims team to help real estate and title companies respond to an incident. Coalition's team of security and insurance experts are dedicated to getting your clients back up and running following a cyber incident. Read more about how Coalition's team is able to immediately respond to incidences and at times, handle in-house, resulting in no cost to the insured and no reduction in limits! This same team is available as a pre-breach resource to help policyholders implement security and loss controls, again, all at no additional cost!
Ready to protect your real estate and title firm clients? Log in to www.bigimarkets.com to create a quote in less than four minutes.
Contact Carla McGee, your dedicated Cyber Insurance Program Manager, with any questions or to walk you through a quote.