You come to Big “I" Markets to meet the insurance needs for your clients, but why not also let Big “I" Markets insure your agency?
All three of our carriers, Travelers Select, Chubb and CNA are able to meet your insurance agency's business insurance needs. Our carriers are able to provide coverage on a Business Owners policy that includes General Liability, Property Insurance, Business Income Insurance and much more. (Mono-line General Liability is available if property is not needed)
All three carriers have enhancement endorsements that can add additional coverages at different levels for additional premium. Learn more about endorsement options from
From coverages to claims service, you cannot go wrong with your agency's insurance in the hands of these carriers. Don't settle for less than adequate coverage, let Big “I" Markets be your go to for your agency's business insurance needs.
To get a quote for your agency, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to
Big “I" Markets.
- Go to “Commercial" – a list will appear.
- Click on the name of the product of interest, “Small Commercial."
- Review the “Underwriting and Coverage" page for eligibility.
- Click on “Request a Quote" located in the blue menu bar on the left side of the screen.
- Follow the steps and click “Submit."
- Attach Acord Applications and loss runs.
In addition, professional liability coverage for your agency is available through Big “I" Professional Liability. Two thirds of Big “I" members enjoy coverage through this program “by agents, for agents." If you're not among them, we'd love to provide you with a proposal. Visit
www.iiaba.net/EO to connect with your state administrator.