We recently shared a new personal lines option for Big “I" Markets agent access in several states: Vault. Members in CT, DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, and VA can now request quotes via Big “I" Markets.
Vault proudly offers several features and benefits that set them apart, including:
- Automatic coverage for upgraded and extraordinary materials and appliances in the home.
- The option to cash out should you choose not to rebuild your home after a loss.
- Risk Management Services on staff to provide complimentary guidance on loss mitigation.
- High limits of liability coverage available with defense costs covered, outside of policy limits, in the event of a lawsuit.
- Cyber protection coverage available up to $500K in the event of a cyber attack, cyber extortion, online fraud or data breach
- Agreed value coverage for automobiles equivalent to the value at the time of purchase with no depreciation.
- Up to $5,000 total coverage for rental car reimbursement which also includes reasonable expenses for transportation, meals and lodging, with no per-day limit.
To review more information including underwriting and coverage guidelines, simply log into Big “I" Markets and click on the product for which you are inquiring.
Questions? Contact the BIM team at email@example.com.