Preparation saves lives, especially on the water. AIG, Big "I" Markets' affluent homeowners partner, offers a two-page flyer that includes safe boating tips like these for you to share with your maritime clients:
- Know the federal, state and local laws and regulations for your boating region.
- Know the water temperature.
- Know how far from shore you'll be.
- Prepare a to-go bag for worst-case scenarios, and keep it in a readily available location—regardless of the size of the boat.
- Maintain plenty of fire extinguishers. Larger boats should also invest in a fire suppression system.
- Store visual distress signals like flags or flares.
- Wear life vests.
AIG's Private Client Group homeowners coverage is available for dwelling replacement cost coverage valued at $500,000 or more in most states. Coverage is available for:
- Yachts valued at $100,000 or more.
- Jewelry, fine art and collections, as part of a package account.
- High-symbol, high-performance vehicles with acceptable driving records, as part of a package account.
- Collector cars, as part of a package account.
- Condo or renters with at least $75,000 in contents ($150,000 for Florida).
- Guaranteed replacement cost
- Sewer and drain backup up to dwelling value
- Business property up to $25,000
- Deductible options available up to $100,000
- Available primary flood
- Available equipment breakdown
- Available identity fraud restoration expenses, ATM robbery, and financial fraud, embezzlement or forgery
- Available traumatic threat or event recovery
- Available green rebuilding expenses
- Available waiver of deductible on losses exceeding $50,000
- Replacement cost cash-out option
- Lock replacement with no deductible
- Food spoilage
- Loss prevention devices following a claim, available up to $2,500
AIG's Private Client Program is available to registered Big "I" Markets agents in all states. Ride the waves over to Big "I" Markets and select Affluent Program - New Business to learn more!