Are you an up-and-coming agency owner? Are you having a hard time gaining appointments with leading carriers? Or could you simply use some tools that can help you take your agency to the next level?
If any of that describes you, the Right Start Training Series is for you! This four-part series will provide you with the tools you need to soar to the next level and gain appointments with sought-after carriers.
Registration is free for all Big “I" members and non-members, but only Big “I" members will have access to webinar recordings. Participants who attend all four one-hour sessions will receive a certificate of completion.
Here's an overview of the upcoming sessions, which all begin at 1 p.m. ET:
Available on demand: Understanding Your Agency Operating Style
- Learn your agency's operating style.
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Develop your agency's value proposition.
May 17: Employees, Your Key to Increased Productivity
- Evaluate employee job design.
- Determine growth goals.
- Utilize tracking and reporting.
June 20: Preparing for the Company Visit
- Prepare for key discussions with company representatives.
- Understand the carrier agency appointment process.
- Learn how to best use company production records.
July 12: Yearly Planning and Agency Goal Setting
- Establish a process for setting goals.
- Build carrier loyalty.
- Utilize retention, rounding and referrals.
Questions? Contact Whitnee Dillard.