Real estate agents need errors & omissions insurance. As a Big “I" member, you have access to Travelers 1st ChoiceSM for real estate professionals, available through Big “I" Markets.
Check out these flyers and checklists to help you sell coverage to your clients:
Product features include:
- Bodily injury and property damage resulting from a covered professional service(s).
- Disciplinary proceeding defense expenses reimbursement up to $25,000.
- Increased liability limits, available for those who qualify.
- Defense expenses related to covered claims in addition to the limits of coverage.
- Deductible which applies to defense expenses, unless endorsed or not allowed by state.
- Option to provide prior acts coverage without a retroactive date limitation, for those who qualify.
- Many extended reporting period options, including an unlimited time period endorsement option.
- No exclusion for fair housing discrimination committed in real estate professional services as a real estate agent or broker.
- No exclusion for losses resulting from a real estate agent or broker failing to advise a buyer or seller that pollution, fungi and bacteria exists on a property.
- No sublimits for certain types of claims.
- Automatic coverage for employees and independent contractors of the insured as protected persons for claims resulting from professional services they perform for the named insured.
Need realtor prospects or contact information for a realtor you already know? Try the Find a Realtor feature, provided by REALTOR®.
Written on admitted paper, coverage is available in all states except California, Hawaii and Louisiana. Log in to Big "I" Markets and select Real Estate Agents and Property Manager E&O to learn more or to request a quote.