Have you ever attended an Agents Council for Technology (ACT) meeting? If not, you're missing out on a great, tech-focused gathering of representatives from across our distribution channel.
The next ACT meeting will take place Wednesday, April 22 at the Rosen Centre Resort in Orlando, Florida. Registration is free for all Big “I" members, as well as our ACT supporting carrier and vendor members.
You don't have to be a tech guru to attend and benefit from discussions on key technology and workflow improvement topics in an open, engaging atmosphere. Here's a sample of just some of the speakers and topics at our April ACT Meeting:
- Practicing Successful Failure—Steve Anderson, industry tech leader and president of the Anderson Network
- Cybersecurity Dynamics: Emerging Threats—Dustin Mooney, founder of Rigid Bits
- Digital Marketing—Becky Schroeder, chief marketing officer at ITC, Inc.
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Insurance—Jesse Lipson, founder and CEO of Real Magic and Levitate
- The Data-Driven Agency—Panel with Dan Goodwin, director, AgencyKPI, Jeff Smith, CEO, IntellAgents, and Sean Hawkins, cofounder and vice president of development, HawkSoft.
- ACT Work Group Updates—Future Issues, Customer Experience, APIs, Security Issues
- Change Management in This Accelerating World—Shared insights from key industry representatives.
Make your hotel reservation
now to take advantage of the special $169 a night ACT rate. Check out the full schedule
We want—and need—your voice in discussing workflow improvements that will make a difference for your business and our industry.