As many of us slowly work to reopen the physical doors to our agencies, you may be wondering, “How can I continue to provide the best service to my customers?"
Here's the answer: By first taking care of yourself and your team.
While “self-care" may not be a popular topic of discussion at most dinner tables, much less during team meetings, it is extremely important when considering the overall success of our agencies.
Companies that effectively implement holistic wellness programs experience a 26% decline in health-related costs and a 28% decrease in sick days yielding in an average savings-to-cost ratio of nearly $6 to $1, according to the Institute for Corporate Productivity (i4cp).
Join us next Friday, August 28, at 1 p.m. ET for a webinar on wellness, “Your Agency's Success Starts with You." During this special one-hour presentation, we will explore the following topics:
- The impact of COVID-19 on our overall wellness
- How to implement your own self-care routine
- Steps leaders can take to better care for team members
The presentation will be moderated by Dr. Leroy Nunery, Big “I" Diversity consultant, and feature Dr. Isaiah Pickens, clinical psychologist with iOpening Enterprises and Jennifer Ingram, diversity practitioner with Calibrated Lens, along with the following Big “I" members:
- Alex Dopazo, Big “I" Diversity Council past chairman, vice president of Dopazo and Associates
- Spencer Houldin, Big “I" National past chairman, co-president of Ericson Insurance
- Bennie Jones, Big “I" Diversity Council chairman, CEO of Risk Management Solutions
As independent agents we are not just in the business of selling policies, but have made the commitment to be trusted advisors to our clients and the communities we serve. Let's stay true to that commitment by ensuring we take care of ourselves and our teams.