When it comes to insuring venues for real outdoorsmen and women, Big "I" Markets, in partnership with Markel, can offer a program that will help you earn the high esteem of your customers.
Offering an excellent niche program for outfitters and guides, rod and gun clubs and hunting and fishing lodges, this coverage is available on a licensed and admitted basis in all states except Alaska and Hawaii.
The guides and outfitters segment focuses on a variety of guided activities, including:
- Freshwater and saltwater fishing guides (inland and coastal waters)
- Float trip outfitters
- Upland bird and waterfowl hunting guides
- North American big game guides/outfitters
- Pack trip outfitters
- Guided canoe and kayak tours
- Backpacking/wilderness camping
- Nature tours, wildlife study and photography
Private sporting clubs (not-for-profit) eligible for this program are those whose members own all or the majority of the land on which club-approved activities take place. Operations may include:
- Hunting and fishing
- Lodging, including food and beverage services, for members and guests
- Rifle ranges and clay target courses
- Kennel facilities for members' hunting dogs
- Limited use of club facilities for fee-paid social events and charitable fund-raising activities
For those visiting wing shooting and fly fishing resorts, hunting lodges and southern sporting plantations, coverage includes sporting and recreational activities such as:
- Wing shooting, upland bird and waterfowl
- Big game and turkey hunting
- Fly fishing and other types of guided fishing
- Horseback riding and horse-drawn wagon tours
- Clay target and other range facilities
To further explore this special niche program, visit Big “I” Markets.