Do you want your agency to participate in the next three-year cycle of the Best Practices Study? To learn more about the process and hear insight from current Best Practices Agencies, register for the “Best Practices Agency Process Explained" webinar on Dec. 15 at 2 p.m.
The annual Best Practices Study, conducted by the Big “I" and Reagan Consulting over the last 28 years, examines top-performing agencies from across the country. For these agencies, inclusion provides the prestigious status of Best Practices Agency and opens the door to many benefits:
- All agencies that are nominated and submit data receive a personalized Agency Performance Analysis based on their results from Reagan Consulting (a $495 value).
- National exposure through ads in Independent Agent magazine.
- Exclusive education and an invitation to the Best Practices Symposium.
- Wall plaque and color copy of the ad indicating Best Practices Agency status.
- Media kit to announce status to clients, carriers and community.
- Exclusive use of the Best Practices Agency logo for industry and clients.
Visit the Become a Best Practices Agency webpage for a timeline, watch peer videos and indicate interest with the self-nomination form. If your good standing in the agency community is verified by your state association or designated carrier, you will be invited to participate in the 2022-2025 cycle.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to gain powerful insight into your agency operations and be recognized for your excellence.
Questions can be sent to Jennifer Becker, director of education programs.