Have you heard about MiddleOak's optional All-In CAPsure Condominium Association optional coverage?
All-In coverage provides building protection, including coverage for unit owners' fixtures, improvements, alterations and major appliances—shifting some claims against the unit owner's policy to the condo association's, which streamlines the claims process and speeds up claim payment time.
Eligible classes and occupancies include:
- Condominium associations
- Homeowner's associations
- Seasonal associations
- Secondary/rental associations
- Planned unit developments
- Condominium conversions
- Self-managed associations
The CAPsure Program provides quality coverage with options such as:
- Building and business personal property coverage
- Comprehensive liability, including personal injury
- Special perils, including equipment breakdown coverage
- Guaranteed unlimited replacement cost (no loss limitation or cap)
- Mechanical breakdown
- Loss of income (actual loss sustained for 18 months)
- Law and ordinance
- Hired and non-owned Automobile liability
- Water back-up and sump overflow
- WORLDS APART Advantage Endorsement with more than 20 coverage enhancements
The CAPsure - Community Association Program is currently available to member agents in AR, AZ, CO, DE, GA, IA, ID, IN, KY, MD, ME, MI, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NY, NV, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, UT, VA, VT, WA and WI. Lower New York risks, including those in the five boroughs and some territories in Westchester County, are not eligible.
Log in to Big “I” Markets to learn more.